Multi Day Lodge Packages
Let us provide you with the ultimate Alaskan experience you are looking for. We can accommodate your party for either a hardcore fishing mission or a scenic exploratory adventure or a even a trip that combines the best of both. We can put together a package that includes lodging at one or more of our beautiful riverside cabins.
We will provide a snack and a full lunch for your trips throughout the day, you will be in charge of your own breakfast and dinner. All of our cabins have full kitchens and BBQ grills ready to go.
We will put together a multi-day itinerary based upon your available time, interests and budget.
Example of a ” Fishin’ Frenzy” Itinerary: ( 4 days 4 nights: party of 4) *Fish species would be determined by time of year *$1300 per person*
- Half day PM fishing trip. We cannot think of better way to get your trip going then getting right on the water as soon as you arrive in Cooper Landing for an afternoon on the Upper Kenai. Check into your cabin after your trip.
- Kenai Canyon Fish. For your first full day in Cooper Landing we will take you out on the water right from your doorstep for an action-packed fishing mission on the drift only Upper Kenai River through the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge.
- Ocean Fishing Charter out of Seward. Head out of Resurrection Bay for a full day ocean experience searching for the monsters that live in the deep.
- Middle Kenai River Fish. We will now venture further downstream for a full day fishing trip chasing around the infamous middle river trout, char and salmon.
Example of a “Chugach Explorer” Itinerary (4 days 4 nights: party of 4) *$620 per person*
- Upper Kenai scenic PM float trip. When you arrive in Cooper Landing we will take you directly from our facilities down the amazing turquoise colored waters of the Upper Kenai. Check into your cabin after tour.
- Guided Hike to Russian River Falls. Take an amazing nature hike up one of the most spectacular valleys on the Kenai Peninsula to experience the wonder of the Russian River Falls and watch (season dependent) salmon battle the falls trying to get upstream.
- Spencer Glacier “Ice to Ocean”. We will ride the Alaska Railroad up to Spencer Glacier Whistle Stop and embark on a breathtaking adventure in the Placer Valley.
- Kenai Canyon Raft Trip. We will finish your trip a rafting trip down the entire length of the Upper Kenai River through the remote Kenai Canyon and out to Skilak Lake, where we will either do a 1.8 mile guided hike or a 7 mile lake crossing.
These are only examples we can customize your own package. Limited availability we recommend booking early to get your perfect Alaskan experience. Contact us for more information.