Youth / Schools | Corporate
Family / Reunions / Wedding Parties
ARC has been offering families the adventures of rafting, hiking and fishing on the Kenai since its inception. We know you put many hopes and much planning into your decision making about your family vacations, reunions or wedding arrangements. You want your loved ones to have the time of their lives. You also want to be relaxed and able to appreciate their enthusiasm and delight. At Alaska Rivers Company you can count on rediscovering that adventurous, easy-going side of you, the one who only comes out to play when someone else is shouldering the work and sweating all the details. Alaska Rivers Company is located on the upper Kenai River in Cooper Landing, located 1 ½ hours leisure scenic drive from Anchorage, conveniently centrally located 45 minute drive from Soldotna and 45 minute drive from Seward.
We also know that you dream of filling your family vacation album with meaningful and joyful memories. Playing horseshoes, roasting marshmallows by the camp fire at the end of the day of rafting, guided fishing or after that refreshing hike up to the Russian River Falls to watch the salmon flailing themselves upstream.
Alaska Rivers Company offers:
- Family Group discounts for groups over 10 and weekly stays in our cabins.
- Experience guides who understand and support the needs of children and parents
- Healthy, hearty and delicious snacks and lunch on all our trips
- Media Free accommodations (GASP! What no TV’s, no phones … Try it, you’ll love the peace and quiet!)
- Numerous activities to choose from that cater to families located in and around Cooper Landing, no matter what size or age levels.
- Guides who offer flexibility for first timers to “experts” in fishing