Family, Reunions, Weddings
Family / Reunions / Wedding Parties
ARC has been offering families the adventures of rafting, hiking and fishing on the Kenai since its inception. We know you put many hopes and much planning into your decision making about your family vacations, reunions or wedding arrangements. You want your loved ones to have the time of their lives. You also want to be relaxed and able to appreciate their enthusiasm and delight. At Alaska Rivers Company you can count on rediscovering that adventurous, easy-going side of you, the one who only comes out to play when someone else is shouldering the work and sweating all the details.
We also know that you dream of filling your family vacation album with meaningful and joyful memories. Round out your day of rafting, guided fishing or hiking with us by playing a game of horseshoes or roasting marshmallows by your camp fire with your friends or loved ones in front of your cozy Alaskan riverside cabin.
Alaska Rivers Company is located on the upper Kenai River in Cooper Landing. We are just a 2 hour leisurely scenic drive from Anchorage, and conveniently located centrally on the Kenai Peninsula, just a hour drive from Soldotna or an hour drive from Seward.
Alaska Rivers Company offers:
- Family Group discounts for groups over 10 and weekly stays in our cabins.
- Experience guides who understand and support the needs of children and parents.
- Media free accommodations (GASP! What no TV’s, no phones?… Try it, you’ll love the peace and quiet!)
- Numerous activities to choose from that cater to families located in and around Cooper Landing, no matter what size or age.
- Guides who offer flexibility in working with first timers to “experts” in fishing.